Performance Management and the Review Process
Managers are responsible for ensuring that their employees are performing and meeting organizational goals effectively. Performance Management and the Review Process leads managers through the performance management cycle and their responsibilities at key points in the process.
Take this one-day workshop and you’ll know:
- Business & legal reasons for performance evaluations
- How to Properly document employee evaluations
- How to avoid poorly documented evaluations
- Objectives of performance evaluations
- Management responsibility in the performance evaluation process
- Common problems with the evaluation process
- What employees focus on in the evaluation process
- How to conduct effective evaluation meetings
Learn how to effortlessly manage the performance of employees… be thoroughly prepared for the annual evaluation and significantly minimize the amount of time required to write them….conduct effective evaluation meetings so employees clearly understand what is expected of them during the upcoming performance period. Take this workshop and you will be able to manage the performance management cycle effectively, breeze through evaluations and inspire your employees to better performance.