Workplace Laws Every Manager Should Know
If you are new to Human Resources or are in a management or supervisory position, you are responsible for effective management of your organization’s human resources and protecting the organization from legal costs. It is imperative that you stay up-to-date on ever-changing federal and state personnel laws and implement compliant and effective workplace practices. Workplace Laws Every Manager Should Know provides managers with an overview of current workplace law and how it affects their relationship with employees.
Take this one day workshop and learn:
- Why the number of lawsuits against employers is on the rise and how it directly impacts your company
- How easy it is for employees to file a claim
- What to expect if an employee files a claim
- The latest “hot button” legal topics
- The parallel responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager and management professionals
- The compliance responsibilities of all management professionals
- How various labor laws affect your daily interactions with your employees
Learn what “at will” employment really means. Gain an understanding of the latest legislation and how it affects your management practices. Find out what all those acronyms mean and why they’re important. Take this workshop and avoid the compliance traps that await unsuspecting management professionals.